Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Low Brass Boot Camp

A quick word about this year's Low Brass Boot Camp...

I will be helping out with Session 2. (June 5 - 11, 2006) Here is message from Mike Becker about accomodations for people coming in from out of town...

I have found 2 hotels close to the Boot Camp location. One is the Best Western. May 13 would be 159/night for double occupancy. The rest of the week is 99/night. Its Graduation, that's why the first night is more.
The Other is a Econo Lodge. 35/night for single and 49 for double. This one is slightly less attractive than the Best Western, but both have a pool and high speed internet. If you could split a room, I would recommend the Best Western. There are many others in Tucson that may have decent rates for the summer, but these are the closest ones to the site. If you have a car,it does not matter as things are never too far in Tucson. If you do not have a car, and can stay at the ones I mentioned above, then either someone can drive you or I can provide a ride to and from the location at the starting and ending times of the session.
If you are interested in these 2 hotels, let me know and I will email you the address and phone number to call.
Thanks,
Mike

For more information, visit http://www.beckbone.com/bootCamp.htm
or email Michael Becker at mike@beckbone.com.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

Followers